Wednesday, February 8, 2012

daniel radcliffe hot

Daniel Radcliffe Admits Alcoholic Battle

It sounds like the face of our beloved fantasy franchise had some booze brewin’ between quidditch matches. Adolescent wizard and honorary Hogwarts student Daniel Radcliffe battled with an authentic and entirely human problem beyond the Harry Potter world of witchcraft. Unable to bypass his alcohol addiction even in the midst of stardom, the newly sober teen idol dishes about drying up his distinguished name.

Despite living a movie-star life often on an enchanted set, Radcliffe relayed his former inability to have fun unless in a sedated state saying, “I became so reliant on alcohol to enjoy stuff.” He even suggests that this very fame-filled Hollywood orbit is what triggered his over-indulgent mentality, “There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person’s lifestyle that really isn’t suited to me.”
So why did the paparazzzo give Daniel the privacy they never gave teen topliners turned addicts like Lindsay and Paris as they stumbled down L.A. streets? Daniel references his good fortune and mercy from media gods,  “I really got away with that because there were many instances when a paparazzi shot like that could have been taken.” Sounding more mature and self-aware than ever, the mystical plot’s protagonist describes his refreshing abstinence from alcohol, “I’m actually enjoying the fact I can have a relationship with my girlfriend where I’m really pleasant and I’m not messing up totally all the time. There’s no shame in enjoying the quiet life. And that’s been the realization of the past few years for me.”
He adds to his personal epiphany and newly acclaimed self-understanding, “As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn’t work for me. I’d just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh.” The tremendous growth and enlightenment Daniel has gained from his sobriety seems almost as otherwordly and miraculous as his Hogwarts spellbound existence.

 

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...